Departmental Advisors

You have questions, and advisors can help you find answers.

If you have been approved in an area of specialization, or are ready to have a specialization (major or minor) approved, you should contact the appropriate departmental advisor.

Select faculty or program type

i See a General advisor from Student Services if you:

  • are a newly admitted student;
  • have fewer than 60 units and undeclared;
  • are experiencing academic difficulty; or
  • have fewer than 60 units, declared, and wanting to change your major.