- Enrolment Services
- Get help
- Academic Progress Report
- ID Card
- goSFU guide
- U-Pass BC
- Policies and Procedures
- Support and services
- Career and Volunteer
- New Undergraduates
- Fall Term Start (September 2024)
- Summer Term Start (May 2024)
- Undergraduate Admission
- Canadian high school
- International High School Students
- USA high school
- Indigenous students
- College/university transfer
- International Baccalaureate
- Diverse qualifications
- Additional Categories
- Fees & Scholarships
- Tours & Events
- Student Experience
- Parents & Guardians
- Connect with Us
- Multifaith Centre
- About Us
- Faith Gatherings
- What's Happening
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I just rely on the APR without consulting an Academic Advisor throughout my Undergraduate career?
No, it is recommended that you consult your Academic Advisor.
Why does a new course not appear in the course list?
A New course will not appear in the course list until first day of the term.
- If a new course is effective Spring 2018, it will appear in the course list starting on Jan 1, 2018.
- If a new course is effective Summer 2018, it will appear in the course list starting on May 1, 2018.
- If a new course is effective Fall 2018, it will appear in the course list starting on Sept 1, 2018.
What should I do if there is a mismatch of the program requirements between the APR and Academic Calendar?
Program requirements in the APR should always match with Academic Calendar. If you notice a mismatch, please consult your Academic Advisor or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between APR and My Planner?
The APR is only for:
- Current undergraduate students admitted from Fall 2006 onwards
- Students declared in a program (for example, Political Science Major) or plan (for example, Bachelor of General Studies - Education)
My Planner, on the other hand, works for all students, including second degree, post baccalaureate, and grad programs. Please see an academic advisor for assistance if any of the above situations applies to you.