Welcome to MySFUPlan!
We know there's a whole lot of information available across SFU to navigate through—we have so much to share! We care about you and how you're able to maximize the opportunities available to you, which is why we've collected specific details here to help guide you through your personal and academic journey at SFU.
The themes and resources below focus on integral parts that make up your whole undergraduate student experience. We encourage you to read, learn and plan!
Financial planning and preparation is necessary for students no matter what their circumstances or financial needs are:
- Learn about SFU's financial aid and supports
- Explore income opportunities
- Consider your costs each term
- Budget for your estimated expenses with our calculator
Academic planning is an essential step in your undergraduate journey. Here's how to plan your courses mindfully towards successful degree completion:
- Learn about course loads and decide your course load each term
- Explore the ways SFU can support your academic planning
- Meet with different types of advisors to help you plan your degree